Monday, April 7, 2014

Updates on my life . . . 2011 - 2012

New Job - April 2012

Wow, it's been awhile since I've posted on my blog.  There are so many things that have changed.  I switched jobs.  This is really good news, as I am back to doing what I love.
I am the Human Resources Director for a city.  Previous to this, I was a manager/director for different types of agencies/divisions.  While I loved making a difference, I always wanted to run a HR department.  So,  I've been doing it for 2 years.  It's been great.  So, what's next on my list of future desires.  I may return to the private sector and then onto a consulting career . . . who knows what the future holds.

Costa Rica - September 2012


We stayed at the Westin Playa Conchal  http://www.westinplayaconchal.com/  The resort is lovely and we would return again.











No comments: