Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's Football Season!!

Rodney, my oldest child, is enjoying a nice start to the football season. He is the starting running back for O'Dea High School. After last night's game, he enjoyed a little print in the local newspapers. "Rodney Stokes led the charge with 90 yards and a score on just four carries . . ." The Seattle PI "Rodney Stokes, a senior running back, had 91 yards on 4 carries, which included a 34-yard touchdown run in the third quarter. " The Seattle Times

As is usually the case, I just don't have the right photo equipment to capture sports shots, but I used my little sony camera to catch 10 seconds of his first run. I was out of battery power by the time he scored a touchdown. Take a moment to enjoy my 30 second home movie. Yes, like most filmmakers, I managed to multiply the actual substantive film with a lot of fluff.


No comments: