Sunday, September 28, 2008

Karate Kid - Baby Chloe

I'm 26 weeks pregnant and this kid is attempting to show off her ability to move by crippling me. She moves A LOT. We went to church today. The baby seemed to dance with the music and the preaching. Who knows, it could be a sign.

Naiyah was very cute in a jumper and sweater that I picked up at Redmond Town Square. It's this cute little shop, Naartjie, with reasonably priced clothing. Adorable. I will add a picture of it later today.

I have the baby's room 1/2 painted. The first coat of paint is on three walls. I need to finish the 1.5 inches at the top. I don't have a steady hand, so I really hate that part. My dear husband needs to move a desk, so that I can do the 4th wall. It will get done this week. I love the color. It's a vibrant purple/lavender.

No name yet, but I still love Chloe. I even call her Chlo.

No comments: